Sunday 5 June 2011

Weekend Couponing

I made a trip downtown as I was hoping to get some Charmin toilet paper from Zellers. Do you think I could find any? Nope. But on my adventure, I popped into Superstore and to my surprise was awarded with lots of great coupon deals. Here's what I picked up and the coupons to use.

How much do you think I spent?


Total: $8.62

Deal Breakdown:

Cheerios (RCSS)
Sale Price: $3.00
Coupon: -$1.00 from Life Made Delicious via Save.ca
Final Price: $2.00
Bonus** Free Ice Cream!!

Fruit by the Foot (RCSS)
Sale Price: $2.00
Coupon: -$1.00 from Life Made Delicious via Save.ca
Final Price: $1.00

Cottonelle Moist Wipes (SDM)
Sale Price: $2.99
Coupon: FPC from Get Fresh with a Friend Campaign
Final Price: FREE

Crest Toothpaste (RCSS)
Sale Price: $1.99
Coupon: -$1.00 found at Superstore
Final Price: $0.99

Lady Speedstick (SDM)
Sale Price: $1.99
No coupon- just a great price

Catelli Healthy Harvest x2 (RCSS)
Sale Price: $1.97 each
Coupon: -$1.00 from save.ca
Coupon: -$0.30 x2 from coupon zone
Final Price: $1.17 each

Gillette Bodywash (RCSS)
Reg. Price: $4.99
Coupon: Buy One Gillette Deodorant, Get Free Bodywash
Final Price: FREE

Gillette Deodorant (RCSS)
Sale Price: $3.49
*I was looking at my receipt and noticed the cashier actually took of the full price for this item instead of the $1.00 off coupon I had. Oopsie!*
Final Price: FREE by accident :)

No comments:

Post a Comment