Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Exchange Cookies

Not a coupon post but I thought I'd share some pics of the cookies I made for the cookie exchange at work. It was my birthday and I made close to 9 dozen cookies! Nothing says 'happy birthday' like sugar and baking! Joking aside, I was quite pleased with how they turned out. I never make cookies to this extent and had done a trial run of the recipe before with the wrong kind of margarine (still good but not quite what I wanted, they turned out much better with the Crisco shortening the recipe called for) so I'm really glad they turned out ok! I went to my fave home accessories/decor store, Stokes, and found a cookies press for 8 bucks!! I couldn't believe it! It worked really well, too.As for couponing; I haven't been doing much lately as I've been rather 'baby brained'. I'd much rather research about the baby than worry about what stores have what. Plus my stockpile has been holding up rather well so I haven't had the need to go out and buy anything. Ah yes, excuses, excuses! Maybe it's winter blues.... who knows?

Swedish Spritz (Almond Flavou Cookies)







No comments:

Post a Comment