Saturday 23 April 2011

Extreme Couponing

I'm on 'vacation' right now visiting my family & friends so naturally I go extreme couponing for household products, right? Makes sense (please note sarcasm). It's ok though. I planned for this so my suitcase has lots of room! This is my first time extreme couponing/shopping in BC so it's not the greatest, however, for the products I got it's pretty decent.

Here's what I got:

2 Dawn Dishwashing Liquid 709ml
1 Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills 12 pack
1 Head & Shoulders Conditioner 400ml



Total: $6.07 (Tax was $1.51)



My Price:
Dawn Dish Liquid: $0.79 each
Swiffer Refills: $1.99
Head & Shoulders: $0.99
plus Tax


Please visit http://www.mrssmithextremeshopper.com/ if you're interested in learning how to 'Extreme Shop'. There is a fee for the course but you'll learn a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment