Saturday 2 April 2011

Favourite Eyebrow Product

As you noticed, I am all for a deal and when I was scanning my local drugstores shelves I noticed Maybelline had their infamous Great Lash Mascara but in clear. Hmmm. Clear now? I've been searching for a cheaper alternative to tame my eyebrows and this might just work. Plus side? It's cheap! Even cheaper when it's on sale ;). So I did a little research like a good student and discovered my brilliance was not alone. Turns out quite a few people use this product. I love it. It dries clear and helps you tackle those bushy brows! Plus it doesn't have a waxy or sticky feel to it. It doesn't even make your eyebrows hard like most eyebrow products. Only thing is after awhile the clear product turns a little cloudy (eww) but that's to be expected when you're reusing the same applicator. 



No comments:

Post a Comment