Sunday 29 May 2011

Campbell's Soup Coupon

It is true; a nice gesture never goes unnoticed. :) I emailed Campell's a couple weeks ago complimenting them on their 'Cook with Campbell's' website. I've tried a couple recipes from there and they turned out great! I don't like using processed foods very much when cooking as I prefer making food from scratch so I know what's in it but their recipes are easy and yummy! As a thank you they sent me a coupon for a dollar off any Campbell's Company product!


Safeway just happened to be having their 12 count Cream of Mushroom soup (I used to hate mushroom soup as a kid but when you use it in recipes it turns out yummy!) on for $5.99. Using this -$1.00 off coupon I got the 12 pack for $4.99. That's .42 cents a can!! I've only seen them as low as 50 cents/can so that's great!



No comments:

Post a Comment