Saturday 21 May 2011

Laundry Savings- Tide & Snuggle

Safeway's having a great deal on Tide. It's Buy One, Get One Free on the 25 load size. Now, the coupon from Brandsaver states 'Save $5 on any Tide 26 load or higher'. Well, I could not find this 26 load in that Safeway, so I decided to try and see if I could still use the coupon. And guess what? I could! I suppose the cashier wasn't paying close attention.

Canadian tire is also having a great deal on Snuggle dryer sheets. I ended up getting it for free with my $1.00 off save.ca coupon. The pack of 20 sheets were on sale for 99 cents but, again, cashier put it in for a dollar off. Technically, that's not the right coupon policy but who's complaining? ;)


Safeway

Sale Price: $7.99 BOGO
Coupon: Save $5 when you buy 2 from brandsaver.ca
Final Price: $2.99 for 2 or $1.50 each

Canadian Tire

Sale Price: $0.99
Coupon: -$1.00 from save.ca or here
Final Price: +$0.01 free

No comments:

Post a Comment