Sunday 10 July 2011

Brandsampler Freebies

Thank you P&G! A couple days ago I had a very happy mail day. Came home to two different packages from my good friends at Proctor & Gamble. If you haven't signed up with their website yet, go NOW! Link is in the 'Coupon' tabs section. There was a special offer via facebook where if you 'liked' Olay's page you could send your friends who were having a summer birthday a special Olay 'gift'. To my surprise, they made it accessible to others who don't have a birthday in the summer and that's how I got mine. I really like the scrub, too! It smells nice, and makes your skin super smooth. My hubby was all over the razor when it came in so that's why I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it's nice packaging. It isn't one of those freebie-cheapie razors, either. It's the real deal with the vibrating button and all! Hubby was happy. I think I've gotten 4 razors from P&G for him for free so far. Yay! Razors are so darn expensive!


No comments:

Post a Comment