Sunday 10 July 2011

June Luxe Box

I received my June luxe box a couple weeks ago, a day after the postal strike ended. I was super happy it came fast! I thought this time I would show what I received and write a little review on the products I've used. Can't wait for next month's to come.


What was in it?

Dermalogica Shaving Cream & Daily Clean Scrub (for men)
Retail Value: $22 (Cream) & $33 (Scrub)
Review: N/A (hubby hasn't tried it yet)

Consonant Skincare Foaming Face Wash
Retail Value: $18
Review: I've used this a couple times now and I do think it's a really good product. It foams up nicely and gets all the 'grime' off easily. It has a very faint smell and does not sting at all. I'm so used to using cleansers that exfoliate I find myself using this to take my make up off and then using my other cleanser/scrub so I get that 'clean' feeling. I would not likely purchase the full size of this product.

Joico Colour Therapy Restorative Styling Oil
Retail Value: $26
Review: I really like this product! It smells really good and seems to help control the frizz and make my hair smoother. I use this product on the ends of my damp hair after a shower. I would definitely consider purchasing this product in the future.

Laura Mercier Eye Colour Full Size
Retail Value: $22
Review: I love this product! Love, love, love! This eyeshadow is amazing! I was really surprised they gave me a full size product. They must really like me or something :). The colour is called 'sandstone' and it is a gorgeous shimmery light tan colour. I absolutely love it. I'm very fair skinned so this colour suits me perfectly. I usually wear MAC eyeshadows and by the end of the day they crease horribly on my eyelid (even though I use MAC's prep +prime eyeshadow base), however this eyeshadow stays put all day! I can't believe it. Goodbye, MAC! Hello, Laura Mercier!




No comments:

Post a Comment