Sunday 10 July 2011

Walmart Savings July 10

Headed over to Walmart to see what I could find. Walmart didn't disappoint, although I couldn't find the Mach3 razor catridges with bonus packages *sad face*. Oh well, better luck next time. Get your coupon binders ready and head to Walmart to snatch these deals!

Total: $3.84 before tax



What I got:

Gillette Bodywash 250ml x3
Reg. Price: $2.00 x3= $6.00
Coupon: Save $5 WUB 3 (brandsaver.ca)
Final Price: $1.00 for 3, $0.33/each
Note: Hubby's favourite smelly bodywash to date. I was wondering if this was a good deal or if I should save my coupon for when the large sizes go on sale for $2.99 or so, but if you calculate how much you're paying per ml then this turns out to be a better deal then buying the regular sizes. For instance, if you buy 3 large size bodywashes at $2.99 each that's $8.97 -$5.00 coupon = $3.97 or $1.32 each. There's 473 ml in the big size bodywash so you're paying nearly $1.00 more for only 223 more ml's (250 ml= $0.33, 473 ml= $1.32). Make sense? Who knew math could be helpful?

Covergirl Clean Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder
Reg. Price: $7.97
Sale Price: $3.97
Coupon: -$2.00 (brandsaver.ca)
Final Price: $1.97
Note: So glad I saw this on sale! I'm running out of my Rimmel pressed powder and I'm forever missing the $3.99 sale at Shopper's drug mart for it (I refuse to pay more than that). Hopefully my skin likes this new make up for half the price.

Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint Lipgloss
Reg. Price: $5.97
Sale Price: $2.87
Coupon: -$2.00 (brandsaver.ca)
Final Price: $0.87
Note: This lipgloss is minty and yummy! Girls you know what I mean. It tastes good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment