Saturday 5 March 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself



Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I've always enjoyed 'hunting down' great deals and using coupons to my benefit. My mommy taught me well. It didn't quite hit me on how little people knew of what coupons are available to them until recently when I would get asked by mostly cashiers "Where do you get all those coupons?". If cashiers don't even know then I'm sure there's a lot of people paying ridiculous prices on items they could get for a lot cheaper! My goal is to help equip you with the knowledge and items you'll need in order to get the most bang for your buck at the register!

On my blog you'll find lots of updates on everything from coupon how-to, deals of the week, coupon brags, product reviews and much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment