Saturday 19 March 2011

Coupon Brag- Grocery Store Edition

Friday usually marks my 'flyer destruction zone'. I click on all my regular grocery store websites and eyeball any deals that work with some coupons I have or just be awesome on their own. This week isn't the best for deals sadly enough. Sobey's is having a Buy One Get One Free Event but I much prefer their Dollar Days Event. Saves me so much money! But, alas, I was super excited coming across this deal for Renee's Salad Dressing! I usually always buy no name brand salad dressings so this is definitely a treat!

What I got:
Renee's Salad Dressing 350 ml

Reg. Store Price: $3.99 each
Sobey's Deal: Buy One Get One Free
Coupon: -$2.50 from specially marked Special K cereal boxes
Final Price: $1.49 for 2!
approx. 0.75 cents each!!

I can't wait to have caesar salad's once again! I've been waiting and waiting until I could use some of my coupons to buy some new dressing!!! Definitely worth the wait.


Grocery Deals Honorable Mentions:
 I also picked up a couple other items that aren't as great deals but they do hold their own weight in awesomeness.

Cheemo Frozen Perogies 907 g bags: 2 for $3.99
Club House Seasonings: 2 for $7.00
Arm & Hammer Extra Whitening Toothpaste: $1.79 - .50 cent coupon= $1.29

No comments:

Post a Comment