Saturday 5 March 2011

Garnier Detangling Double Care Review

There's not a lot of products I'm loyal to. I tend to see something, try it out and move on to the next one. Always searching for bigger, better, cheaper things. This product, however, is by far the best (& cheapest) hair product I have EVER used. My hair is very notty... naughty. Detangling it after a shower is a nightmare without this stuff. This is my second bottle purchased. After I step out of the shower and towell dry my hair, I quickly spray this all over focusing more at the tips, let it sit for a minute then grab my brush and go. It makes my hair so easy to detangle and the leave-in conditioner really works! My hair is not as frizzy as it used to be and seems a lot sleeker/shinier. Thank you, Fructis! You have indeed made the Grandma Hitlist.


Canadian Price Alert: Don't pay full price for this product. Atleast twice a year this lil baby goes on sale at Superstore for approx. $2.47. Keep your eye out when looking through the flyers. Also, at Shopper's Drug Mart it goes on sale regularily, but you'd still be looking at $2.99 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment