Saturday 5 March 2011

Coupon Brag

So you all know I had to do it sometime and brag on my coupon feats! I just began couponing major (well not major compared to those TLC Extreme Couponing shows but major as in I have books of coupons). I'm slightly obsessed and it feels fantabulous! Here are two of my most cherished couponing brags! It's grandma coupon time!!!

#1: Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid 625ml


 Sale Price: 0.99 cents
Coupon: -$1.00
Final Price: -0.01
So basically they paid me a cent to purchase it.

#2: Scope Outlast Mouthwash 750 ml

Sale Price: $2.99
Coupon: -$1.00
Manufacturer's Coupon: -$1.00
Final Price: 0.99 cents

Grandma Coupon Tip: Make sure you keep an eye out when at the Department Stores. A lot of times they will have extra coupons hidden amongst the aisles. Also, make sure if you're using coupons that you take note of the lowest sale prices. That way you save more and more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment