Saturday 5 March 2011

Mini Drugstore Haul

So I had this $10 off gift card I received a few weeks back since Shopper's Drug Mart regularily has those bonuses where if you spend $50 you get a certain giftcard you can use on a future purchase. In my case, it was a suprise giftcard so I needed to figure out what I wanted to get that was over $10. Since their sales haven't been anything to catch my eye lately, I waited until two days before my giftcard expires and to my pleasant surprise found some items I've been wanting for awhile on sale!

Here's what I got:

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Combination Skin Cleanser w/ Scrublet:
I have been wanting this FOREVER but it is crazy expensive in my mind. Regular $12.99 at Superstore & reg. $14.99 at Shopper's Drug Mart.
What I paid:
On sale at Shopper's Drug Mart: $7.99 - $2.00 off coupon from websaver.ca = Final Price $5.99

Neutrogena Eye Make-up Remover:
This is my second bottle of this. Not my favourite eye make-up remover as I find it's hard to get all my mascara off (currently I've been wearing L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara) but it does the job.
What I paid:
On sale at Shopper's Drug Mart: $7.99 - $3.00 off coupon mailed when requested at jnjcanada.com = Final Price $4.99

Then I used my $10 off coupon so I basically got everything for less than two dollars. That is true Grandma styllleeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment